Call for Artists (download)
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL SEPT. 12, 2019
West Orange Arts Council
Collage Exhibit 2019
The West Orange Arts Council is hosting a Collage Exhibit from September 14-October 27, 2019 at the West Orange Arts Center, 551 Valley Street, West Orange.
Receiving will be on Saturday, September 14, from 11 am-Noon.
Opening Reception will be Saturday, September 14, from 4pm - 8pm.
Pick up will be on Sunday, October 27 from 3-4 pm.
Each artist may exhibit up to 2 pieces. All 2-d pieces must be WIRED for hanging. No sawtooth hangers. There will be a 25% commission on all art sales. At drop off, the Loan Agreement must be filled out.
$20 entry fee per artist, $10 for members. $35 for artists who can not gallery assist.
The next Collage Making Workshop will be on Wednesday, August 21.
Call for Artists2019 WOAC Small Works Members Show Guidelines
(pre-registration online strongly preferred)
Delivery Date: Sat., Nov., 9, 2019 - 10am - Noon
Pick up Date: Sat., Jan.11, 2020 2pm - 4pm
Artist Reception: Sat., Nov. 16, 2019 4pm-7pm
West Orange Arts Center, 551 Valley Road, West Orange, NJ 07052
1. Delivery Date: Sat., November 9, 2019 10am - Noon
2. Quantity: Up to 3 items per artist-no storage available.
3. Requirements: WIRED FOR HANGING! No sawtooth hangers. 2-D only.
4. Size: Maximum size 21” x26”
5. Price of work: Maximum price $200
6. Fee to enter: WOAC members $10 / $25 for members who can't gallery assist
New WOAC members $30 / $45 new WOAC members who can't gallery assist
8. Form of payment: Online registration (preferred) click here to register
or email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Sign up to volunteer at gallery here: https://bit.ly/2mbYLTo
10. Agreement & Inventory Sheet: Print and neatly fill out page 2 & 3
Click here for : (loan agreement and label sheet)
bring with you at time of drop-off.
Cut out labels and attach to the back of your pieces.
11. Commission: WOAC commission is 25% of all sales
12. Pick up Date: Sat., Jan.11, 2020 2pm - 4pm
(WO Arts Center is closed from December 22, 2019 - Jan. 1, 2020).
For more information or for questions regarding submission please email: email@example.com (Lisa Suss, Exhibit Coordinator) and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made possible in part by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts and administered by the Essex County Division of Cultural and Historic Affairs. www.jerseyarts.com
Table layout is approximate - Front room is preferred for vendors
who register for both weekends
The middle room is designated for 1 vendor and has an 8 ft table - room will also have a table for holiday treats.